We believe that school uniform helps to promote common values and uphold a whole school identity system. We expect all pupils to dress smartly, wearing our school uniform with pride. School uniforms can be purchased from Clive Marks or Smart in Newcastle, contact details for which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey tailored shorts are permitted during the summer term
- Green and white striped/checked dresses during summer term
- Plain gold polo shirt or gold polo with school logo
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan with or without school logo
- We encourage the purchase of a school fleece for winter months
- White, grey or black socks (ankle or knee high)
- Grey or black thick tights
- Black school shoes (sensible and sturdy)
- Closed toe sandals are permitted for the summer term
- Children in Reception class are asked to keep a pair of wellies in order to undertake ‘Wellie walks’.
This is to be worn for the duration of the day when PE is on the timetable.
- Green T-shirt with or without the school logo
- Black shorts/ joggers with or without the school logo
- Black trainers for P.E (Velcro fastening for younger children)
- P.E kit bag with or without the school logo
- School hoodie for outdoor P.E
Our uniform suppliers are:
In the winter months coats, hats and gloves need to be brought to school everyday as children will be outside at break times and lunchtimes, weather permitting. In the summer months lightweight waterproof coats, sunhats and suncream need to be brought to school everyday as children will be outside at break times and lunchtimes, weather permitting.