We believe that school uniform helps to promote common values and uphold a whole school identity system. We expect all pupils to dress smartly, wearing our school uniform with pride. School uniforms can be purchased from Clive Marks or Smart in Newcastle, contact details for which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or dress
- Black or grey school shorts are permitted during the summer term
- Green and white striped/checked dresses or matching striped/checked skirt and dress are permitted in the summer term
- Plain yellow polo shirt or gold polo shirt with school logo
- School or plain green sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or fleece
- White, grey or black socks (ankle or knee high) or white, grey, green or black thick tights
- Black school shoes (sensible and sturdy)
- Closed toe sandals are permitted during the summer term
- Children in the Foundation Stage are asked to keep a pair of waterproof boots in order to undertake ‘Wellie Walks’.
- Green T-shirt with school logo or plain green T-shirt
- Plain black PE shorts
- Trainers (preferably with velcro fastening for Foundation Stage)
- Large named bag to store PE kit
- Track suit or warm jumper & leggings are permitted during cold weather for outdoor PE (either black, grey or navy)
- One piece swimming costume or swimming trunks, swimming cap and named bag for storage (children in Years 1 to 4 only)
- Optional extras are available and include:
- School fleece with logo
- Waterproof jacket with logo
- Sun hats
- School logo book bags
- School logo back packs and PE bag
In the winter months coats, hats and gloves need to be brought to school everyday as children will be outside at break times and lunchtimes, weather permitting. In the summer months lightweight waterproof coats, sunhats and suncream need to be brought to school everyday as children will be outside at break times and lunchtimes, weather permitting.