School Council Meeting - Diversity
Present: Alistair, Imogen, Ella-Grace, Carys, Archie, Cody, Maisie, Lucas and Mrs Davies
- We met on Tuesday 3rd February to introduce a new aspect of learning at The Meadows. It is a new scheme of work called Difference and Diversity.
- We discussed some ideas about how to launch this curriculum to people at The Meadows and how to make it exciting.
- As a representative group of pupils at The Meadows, we did a quiz to assess our knowledge of difference and diversity. We talked about our families, where we live, people who help us in the community, and traditions and festivals in Britain. Key Stage 2 were also quizzed about our understanding of vocabulary.
- We will repeat our quiz in the Summer Term to see how much we have learnt.
- We feel very excited to start our new learning.